1. A Finnish fisher named Fisher failed to fish any fish one Friday afternoon and finally he found out a big fissure in his fishing net
2. Franc's father is frying French fries for his five fire-fighter friends after they finished a fire-fighting in a factory
3. I like to ride my light white bike，and fly a white light kite with my wife.
4. A fly flies into the kitchen while I frv the chicken.
5. Good cookies could be cooked by a good cook，if a good cook could cook good cookies.
6. Black background, brown background
7. Fresh fried fish, Fish fresh fried, Fried fish fresh, Fish fried fresh
8. If you notice this notice, you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing
9. Never trouble about trouble until trouble troubles you!
10. I wish I were what I was when I wished I were what I am
1. Six shining cities, six shining cities, six shining cities
2. A pleasant peasant keeps a pleasant pheasant and both the peasant and the pheasant are having a pleasant time together
3. Mr See owned a saw and Mr Soar owned a seesaw Now See's saw sawed Soar's seesaw before Soar saw See
4. If you're keen on stunning kites and cunning stunts, buy a cunning stunning stunt kite
5. Big black bugs bleed blue black blood but baby black bugs bleed blue blood
6. If two witches would watch two watches, which witch would watch which watch?
7. There those thousand thinkers were thinking how did the other three thieves go through
8. What noise annoys an oyster most? A noisy noise annoys an oyster most
9. There's a sandwich on the sand which was sent by a sane witch
10. Bill's big brother is building a beautiful building between two big brick blocks
11. Jenny and Jimmy went to Jamaica and Germany in January, but Joan and John went to Jordan and Japan in June and July
12. The man with fair hair dare not repair their chairs there because there is a bear there
1. I wish to wish the wish you wish to wish, but if you wish the wish the witch wishes, I won't wish the wish you wish to wish
2. I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice-cream!
3. How many cookies could a good cook cook if a good cook could cook cookies? A good cook could cook as much cookies as a good cook who could cook cookies
4. The driver was drunk and drove the doctor's car directly into the deep ditch
5. Whether the weather be fine or whether the weather be not
6. Whether the weather be cold or whether the weather be hot
7. We'll weather the weather whether we like it or not
8. I thought a thought But the thought I thought wasn't the thought I thought I thought If the thought I thought I thought had been the thought I thought, I wouldn't have thought so much
9. There is no need to light a night light on a light night like tonight for a bright night light is just like a slight light
10. Ted sent Fred ten hens yesterday so Fred's fresh bread is ready already